Author(s): Stephen King
This inspiring and compelling book has won ten awards to date, including Honorable Mentions at the December 2012 New England and London Book Festivals, October 2012 Southern California Book Festival and June 2012 New York Book Festival in the category of Spiritual books; is winner of the North American Bookdealers´ Exchange (NABE) Pinnacle Award for “Inspirational” books in Spring 2011; and has become a much sought-after reference for people seeking to affect positive change around the globe. Readers are:
* taught how to recognize, harness and channel positive personal power for the betterment of themselves, their loved ones, associates and our universe
* provided an invaluable checklist of great leadership behaviors and attitudes
* taught how to recognize controlling behaviors of others and the negative patterns in society
* inspired to be the best they can be
* compelled to ask themselves "why am I here; what good can I do for humanity?"
* taught how to recognize a self-limiting posture so they can improve their level of self-awareness......to the point of real self-intelligence and, by so doing, break free of life’s boxes, labels and restrictions
* encouraged to erase their fears, trust their abilities and remove their baggage........and take the journey to empowerment and fulfilment in everything they do!
-A master storyteller.- --Los Angeles Times -Scary! . . . Serves up horrors at a brisk, unflagging pace.- --The New York Times -This chilling novel will haunt you, and make your blood run cold and your heart race with fear.- --Nashville Banner -Guaranteed to frighten you into fits. . . . with a climax that is literally explosive.- --Cosmopolitan -The most wonderfully gruesome man on the planet.- --USA Today -An undisputed master of suspense and terror.- --The Washington Post -[King] probably knows more about scary goings-on in confined, isolated places than anybody since Edgar Allan Poe.- --Entertainment Weekly -He's the author who can always make the improbable so scary you'll feel compelled to check the locks on the front door.- --The Boston Globe -Peerless imagination.- --The Observer (London)
Stephen King is the author of more than fifty books, all of them worldwide bestsellers. Among his most recent are 11/22/63; Full Dark, No Stars; Under the Dome; Just After Sunset; Duma Key; Lisey's Story; Cell; and the concluding novels in the Dark Tower saga: Wolves of the Calla, Song of Susannah, and The Dark Tower. His acclaimed nonfiction book, On Writing, is also a bestseller. He was the recipient of the 2003 National Book Foundation Medal for Distinguished Contribution to American Letters, and in 2007, he received the Grand Master Award from the Mystery Writers of America. He lives in Maine with his wife, novelist Tabitha King. www.stephenking.com